Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby makes 2

Boys that is! Well 3 if you count Mike. This morning we found out that baby #2 is a boy! I kinda had a feeling and wasn't that surprised. I really enjoy having a little boy and seriously don't know what I would do with a little girl. Maybe it's because I am not super girly myself. I have saved all of Jacks old bottles and sippy cups so that is nice that I don't have to make a little girl carry around a blue cup or a green bottle. It will make sharing a room very convenient and we won't have to buy as much stuff for the baby as we would have to if it were a girl.
The ultra sound tech. said that everything looked perfect so that is nice to hear and it's nice to see that everything is where it should be and growing normally!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats!! Your post made me laugh because having a girl then a boy, Zach carries around a LOT of pink sippy cups. Poor guy.

Leah said...

Yay! I feel the same way as you, do not know what to do with girls! And it will be so easy for Jack and the new baby to share a room! I hope my next baby is a boy for the same reasons!

Stacy said...

Congrats! What is your due date again?