Monday, July 13, 2009

FOOD




Jack is not the cleanest eater and his biggest issue is that he likes to stand at the coffee table and eat instead of sitting at the table. I guess it is my part for not enforcing it?! I was looking at the pictures on my camera and noticed that most of them were Jack eating. I like to take pictures of him eating because they always make me laugh.




The first one is of him eating a chocolate ice cream bar. You may notice that he is sitting on the couch. I know, what was I thinking?




The second on is of him playing with his trains and note the pile of spaghetti shoved in the tunnel! This afternoon he wanted to eat left over noodles for lunch so I just handed him the bag they were in, expecting him to climb up on the couch and eat them. So as I was eating my own lunch i noticed that he was in his room playing with his trains. I thought nothing of it because they were just plain noodles that I knew would not make a mess. Then I noticed that he had made them into a pile and making the trains drive through them. Then literally 10 mins. later he was eating yogurt at the coffee table when he spilled half of it then just started to lick it up. I just let him. I am constantly wiping the table and knew it was clean! haha


3 comments:

Leah said...

lol i love the spaghetti on the train tracks! that is awesome!

Brooke said...

Jack is so adorable. I am so used to calling him "baby Jack", but with the new little baby on the way, I find myself pausing to say baby. Anyhew, congrats on the news of another baby boy! 3 boys, how fun!! Jack, you are a cutie!

Maggie said...

I too take many photos of Charlotte eating. My most recent favorite is when she decided she'd try to pick up an over easy egg to eat it and got yolk all over. Jack is so cute!