Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sleepy Jack






A couple of weeks ago Jack went through a phase that lasted for around 2 weeks where Jack would fall asleep on my chest. This wasn't too bad because I could sit there and watch t.v. , read or even take a little nap myself. The bad thing about this was he is no longer a newborn and now weighs 24 lbs. and sometimes it would start to hurt! NOW he takes his naps on the couch. Which is perfect because now I am free to move around and it doesn't make me hot with another human body on me. On Monday and yesterday he slept for 2.5 hours! The last time he slept like this he was a new born. He sleeps great through the night but not so during nap time till he discovered the couch. I was telling Mike how Jack now takes his naps on the couch and Mike was like well is that ok, should we try and put him in his bed? I was like what?!?!? He can sleep on the bathroom floor for all I care! As long as he is sleeping for that long he can nap wherever he wants. Here are some pics. for your viewing pleasure. A couple on the couch and some just random cute ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute! He is looking a lot like you lately, MJo!

Maggie said...

2.5 hours is my DREAM! I'd let Charlotte sleep anywhere if she'd sleep that long.