Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bringing It Back Old School



On Thursday I went to the grocery store and was pleasently surprised. I noticed that they have brought back Trix cereal in the shape of balls instead of it being shaped like the fruit it tastes like. Now anyone who was raised in the 80's know's that Trix was originally in the ball shape. I remember one weekend when I was pregnant going through a whole box of Trix in less than 2 days. I normally don't ever buy trix but It was on sale and there was a cool Batman toy inside that I knew Jack would enjoy! I took a picture of it to refresh everyone's memories and included a picture of Jack freaking out because I would not give him any.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I got to pick me up some now!

Why were they so mean to that rabbit? :( :(

James and Rebecca said...

Yummy! Give the kid some Trix will ya! :) My husband is drooling over your tv. Kaitln's nap habbits seem very similar to Jack's. However we are now banning them since she has way too much energy when she takes one. Enjoy the naps, wherever they may be!