Saturday, July 12, 2008

New T.V.


I think that next to the birth of his first child, last night was the happiest day of Mike's life! Some of you (the Peeler's) may know that Mike has been bugging me for years about buying a new t.v. Not that there was anything wrong with our old one that we bought brand new 5 years ago but it wasn't "big enough" and "HD" and "a flat screen". And all of these things that only guys really care about. So last week I finally gave in so Mike would just stop bugging me about it. It was delivered last night and I could tell Mike wanted to jump up and down like a little boy on Christmas day but was containing himself lol. I do have to admit that the picture does look alot nicer. Right now he is playing a racing game on xbox 360 and he is commenting about how "it looks like you are really driving" too funny. I am just happy that he is happy and will no longer be bugging me about it!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

lol. I totally know what you went thru! I gave in 2 months ago to "The T.V."

Anonymous said...

Soon you will all fall prey and men will be forever fixed on our aspect ratios!