Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Heart Cincinnati

First of all I really need to learn how to post pictures to go along with my posts. Instead you can visit this link and view our online web album. http://picasaweb.google.com/maryjovasquez

OK. Back to my blog.

So over all our trip was enjoyable. On the way there we had a two hour layover in the Cincinnati airport and that by far is the nicest airport I have ever been in!! Really nice places to eat and really neat stores. There is even an Outback Steakhouse there. While in NYC we did all of the typical tourist things such as the statue of liberty and Ellis island. We went to ground zero and walked around the financial district. We also went on a tour of the Radio City Music Hall. We spent two days is Connecticut visiting Mike's family.

I have decided that once you go to NYC there is really no need to go back again. This was my second time and it wasn't as fun/exciting as the first. The first time everything is new.

In other news Jack is going to be a puppy for Halloween. So I will post pics.

No comments: