Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving/First snow




This is going to be 2 posts in 1.


For Thanksgiving we went upto Des Moines, IA to visit with my sister and her family. We had a great time and ate alot of good food. I ended up getting the stomach flu which is always good times. Especially while sitting in a car for 7 hrs. It seems I am always sick every Thanksgiving. Sunday morning we woke upto a couple of inches of snow. It was so nice to stay inside with a nice fire and just look at the snow without having to go outside and deal with it. I stayed in bed for most of the day and just read. I was still not feeling 100%.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I swear I already commented on this but it is not there! Anyway I just wanted to say I am jealous of your snow it looks pretty and like it's a lot of fun! It looks Christmassy. It never seems Christmassy here. Is Christmassy a word? Lol.

Brooke said...

How beautiful! I LOVE the snow. It finally snowed here yesterday. And not enough to even stay on the ground. Sorry to hear that you were sick. Stop getting sick on Thanksgivin! That can't be any fun!