Friday, December 12, 2008

7 Years ago today

I can't believe that we have been married for seven years. It sounds like such a long time!
I am so proud that we have accomplished so much these past years. When we got married Mike had like 1 semester of school finished. He now has 2 degrees and we have a child. In March I was able to stop working and stay home with Jack full time. I am so proud of Mike for working so hard in school and doing what he loves. I am so grateful for Mike's job and the oppurtunity's it has provided us. We really like St. Louis and it has been an adventure moving to another part of the country. Mike turns 30 next month and I just feel like we are so much older than the 19 and 22 year old in this picture. lol

4 comments:

SusieQ said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you like St. Louis but we really miss you!

David Mills said...

What a great picture of you two. Man I can't believe its been 7 years either. It seems like I was just meeting you at Mike's mom's house. Crazy! Dave and I are about to have our 6th. It is just so amazing it goes this fast.

I was thinking about you guys the other day. Just remembering the fun we had when we had the Murder Mystery dinner and a few of our Halloween get-togethers.

I wish you guys many many more years of happiness ahead!
Happy Anniversary!
Ash "Vasquez"

Anonymous said...

so.freaking.cute you guys! Aww young love! I congratulate you on making the exodus out of California. Hopefully soon we will be able to do the same!

Brooke said...

Look at you guys! How cute! I remember all the craziness that was going on. I have got to hand it to you. You two are happy and doing well. Keep it up!!