Monday, February 23, 2009

On The Ice







On Saturday night we took Jack ice skating. Really I guess it was just Mike. I don't like ice skating because it KILLS my ankles. I just stood on the sides and took pictures. Mike has been wanting to take Jack skating for a long time but I was able to convince him that it would be kind of rediculous to take a kid skating that can barely walk! Jack really seemed to like it and was pulling Mike all over the place. Jack never really made a skating motion it was more like he was walking. Both Mike and Jack really enjoyed it and I am sure we will be going back!

Oh, and Jack tunrs 2 on March 12. I can't believe my baby will be TWO!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

One of our favorite things to do is wax paper ice skating. Just tear off a piece for each foot and start skating on your carpet. It seriously works. Watch out, it is slippery. We ice skate all the time, you guys should try it. My boys love it!